UK Mainland Only (excluding alcohol)
From Cool Chile HQ (W3)
We deliver across Europe, check for prices
Preheat the oven to 150C.
Preparing the garnishes
1. Empty the jar of salsa into a small sauce pan and warm gently.
2. Slice the jalapeños into thin slices or dice, reserve.
3. Peel and small dice the onion, rinse in a sieve under cold water, reserve.
4. Stir the sour cream vigorously so it is spoonable.
Warm the Totopos
1. Place the totopos in a single layer on an oven tray, put them in the oven for 3 minutes or so, being careful just to warm them and not to brown them.
Construct the dish
1. In a warm serving dish, bowl or tray, place half the warm totopos, pour on half the cheese sauce, top with a second layer of totopos and cover with the remaining cheese sauce.
2. Dribble over the warmed tomatillo salsa, as much as you see fit.
3. Blob the sour cream over or use a squeeze-y bottle if you have one.
4. Scatter on the pickled jalapenos and the onion.
Serve straight away!