UK Mainland Only (excluding alcohol)
From Cool Chile HQ (W3)
Check for locations and prices
This beautiful syrup is on offer so we can run out our handwritten label and switch over to our new printed label. The size will also change, going up to 225ml like the Flor de Jamaica syrup. Grab a small milk bottle style while you can!
Cinnamon sticks and oranges are classic sweet flavourings in Mexico. Mexicans use 'real' cinnamon sticks to provide soft, earthy, woody and perfumed flavours to their sweet treats, coffee and many savoury dishes too. We source the best (and most expensive) cinnamon sticks from Sri Lanka to flavour this syrup. The cinnamon sticks and spices are steeped in light muscovado sugar syrup for a day then crushed and allowed to steep some more before being strained out and a tiny bit of pure orange oil is added.
Traditionally used to sweeten Mexican coffee for a 'cafe de la olla' flavour, but it does so much more!
- hot coffee
- iced coffee with evaporated milk
- tea lattes
Pour on to
- coffee ice cream! vanilla and chocolate is nice too
- autumnal fruit salad of apples, pears and oranges
- hot cakes
- muesli with yoghurt and apples
- roasted bananas with cream
Or use to
- steeped dried fruit like prunes for a panna cotta topping
- mix with evaporated milk as a 'soak' for sponge cakes
- glaze parsnips at the end of their cooking time
Use to taste in coffee or cocktails
light muscavado sugar, water, cinnamon, star anise, clove, orange oil
Once opened refrigerate and use within 4 weeks
Made in a factory that handles nuts, peanuts and sesame.