1.The promoter is: Cool Chile Ltd whose registered office is at 1 Enterprise Way, White City, London, NW10 6UG
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Cool Chile Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter @CoolChileCo. For a chance to win, entrants must retweet competition tweets and follow @CoolChileCo on Twitter.
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be 23.59pm on Friday 22nd January 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- 1 x Hibiscus Marg Rim
- 1 x Al Pastor Kit
- 1 x Mexican Chorizo Kit
- 1 x Carne Con Chile Kit
- 1 x Black Bean Kit for Frijoles De La Olla
- 1 x Chipotle in Adobo
- 1 x Chipotle Ketchup
- 1 x Chipotle Salsa
- 1 x Ranchero Sauce
- 1 x Tomatillo Sauce
- 1 x Habanero Hot Sauce
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Cool Chile Ltd, 1 Enterprise Way, White City, London, NW10 6UG
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cool Chile Ltd and not to any other party.
22. Cool Chile Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Cool Chile Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.